Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment #1

The reason that I am taking this course is because I like english classes and I have to take it in order to graduate. I am excited to use this whole blogging idea as a new way to learn english. I think that it is a really good idea to do this because all teens our age spend most of their time on the internet anyways. I am kind of nervous of the fact that it is all going to be online and it might become a little confusing, but it shouldn't be that hard to get the hang of. My goal for this course is to get an A in the class. I  expect my knowledge of online blogging to grow and for me to understand literature better too as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I couldn't help but notice the irony between this post and the number of posts you have. The blog is supposed to be an online portfolio of your work and give you a good online presence for future employers. This being said, you can take this chance and make a name for yourself, or you could skim by because it is an English class. Either way its on you. I am just letting you know now though that the blog work counts just as much as assignments turned in class. I really look forward reading more from you and if you have any technical or content issues with the class, feel free to contact me. My email should be on the course blog.

    ReplyDelete